Exterior Maintenance Tips for Spring | Blog
With the official start of spring around the corner and all of us stuck at home with plenty of time on our hands; we think it is the perfect time to complete a few outdoor maintenance tasks that will prevent costly repairs and keep your home in pristine condition! We welcome a new season throughout Grand Rapids so we can enjoy some green on our trees and flowers in our yard. We can’t help but feel the festive spirit… this spring, make some easy adjustments to your home to start out the best time of the year right!
Exterior Maintenance Tips
- Clean your gutters early in the season to prevent damage from spring rain.
- Check for signs of termites — they thrive in the spring!
- Inspect your roof and call a roofer if you see damage.
- Check the condition of your driveway and reseal and re-caulk your asphalt driveway if necessary.
- Have your cooling system checked by a professional before summer!
- Get an early start and trim branches away from your home.
There’s nothing as sweet as springtime scents, warm weather, and a little bit of sunshine! When the outside of your home is in its best condition, you can enjoy the new season with peace of mind. From all of us at Heartland Builders, we hope you have a happy and refreshing spring!